Why we love it Wednesday: Chobani!

Apr 19, 2012


Have you discovered this stuff yet?  I know I am late to the Greek Yogurt party.  My sister in law has been eating it for years I think.  But, better late than never.  Yummy is all I have to say.  And no fat.  And 14 grams of protein.  Great for breakfast.  Great for a snack.  I eat this almost everyday.  Blueberry is my favorite.  Followed closely by strawberry.  This is also great in dips.   Here are a couple of new ways that I have been enjoying my favorite snack.

Vegetable Dip


Mix 2 plain Chobani Yogurts with a package of Hidden Valley Ranch Dip seasoning packet.  Enjoy with carrots, green peppers, celery, etc.  Really good.  This has really helped me get my veggies.  I really liked it, but the kids preferred the "real ranch".

Peanut Butter Dip


Mix 1 Vanilla Chobani Yogurt with 1/2 cup peanut butter and a dash of cinnamon.  I actually ended up adding a little bit of honey too.  I served this with apples for the kids afternoon snack and they loved it.  A winner all around here.

If you haven't tried it, go out there and get some!  If you already love it, make sure you are buying it at Costco, it is at least $0.20 cheaper a container. 

Hallie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Try One ... 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.