Bottoms Up!

Apr 13, 2012


Ok, so it's been a week since I started to focus on the rear end of things. I'm happy to report that I am now sporting a J Lo booty and can no longer fit into my skinny jeans.

Wouldn't that be awesome?

Also, I would be so rich!

I'd totally give you all a free DVD though because you were there for the "before" pictures.

Back to reality and my still very flat posterior. No visible improvement, but I will say that some mornings I can feel a dull burn which I'm going to take as a good sign.

I've been doing a combination of traditional lunges and squats along with the three following workouts. Because I'm ridiculous, I typed out all the exercise moves onto my iPad and assigned them each numbers. Then I let The Princess give me 7 numbers in the morning and I work in those moves either at nap time or after the girls bedtime. This keeps the moves varied and prevents me from doing my favorites over and over. There are some other moves on the list that come from random magazine articles collected over the years ( if I would have put in half the energy actually doing the moves as I put into organizing the folder that holds the ripped out pages, I wouldn't be in this position!). If you would like the list I'd be happy to email it to you. They include higher energy moves and moves with weights.

This first workout targets 3 butt problems. You decide if your hiney is flat, droopy, or ample and then proceed with those moves. I decided mine is flat and droopy, so I do both. Click here to see those moves.

The next is the Katy Perry legs workout. The moves also target the butt...and Katy Perry has a nice one, so I'm doing it. Click here to see the Katy Perry moves.

The third is very basic and controlled moves. I'm a fan.  Click here to see them.

In related news, when my daughter saw the pictures of my hiney, I said " look, Momma's bottom is as flat as a pancake!". Her response? "With syrup?". Yes , baby girl...with syrup.


Bryn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Try One ... 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.