Nutella ... need I say more?

Jun 20, 2012



It is no secret that I love Nutella. 

I mean, really really L O V E Nutella. 

I buy the crazy large containers that come in two packs at Costco.

I sneak spoonfuls of it while the kids aren't looking so I don't have to share.

I may have a problem that requires a 12 step program. 

But enough about me, let's talk more about Nutella!

When we decided to do this week of popsicles, I was trying for something out of the ordinary.  I came across this one for Nutella Fudgesicles.  Um, Yum!  Unfortunately, now that I am trying to find the link, I can't.  But when I do find it, I will link back.  Most of the recipes out there for Nutella Fudgesicles have bananas in them.  Which also sounded good, but I was feeling super lazy that day and wanted easy. 




The particular recipe was super simple, equal parts Nutella and Chocolate Milk. 

For my molds, if you use 3/4 cup of each, you will have just a bit left over.





Nutella Fudgesicle Recipe

3/4 Cup Nutella
3/4 Cup Chocolate Milk

Whisk together until smooth.





 Pour into molds.  Freeze for 3 to 4 hours. 



Seriously, seriously delicious!


Remember me saying I was being super lazy that day?  I didn't whisk quite enough so I had a few lumps, but I actually think this made it even more yummy!

Hope you are enjoying your summer so far!

Hallie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Try One ... 2012. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.